Bid for Excellence is an online auction benefitting the National Federation of the Blind that starts today, November 1st, and runs through December 5th. You can learn more and check out the auction items at http://www.nfb.org/nfb/Bid_for_Excellence.asp. The site says that new items will be posted periodically, so be sure to check back often and help raise money for the NFB!
- This is AMAZING: Patients saw stars. Doctors see a light at the end of the tunnel. nbcnews.com/health/health-… via @nbcnews 1 week ago
- Fake Service Animals are a REAL PROBLEM: Blind man's service dog attacked by 'fake' service dog via.fox4kc.com/bprHh via @fox4kc 1 week ago
- Three locations in JoCo. offering free flu shots this weekend via.fox4kc.com/a9JQn via @fox4kc 2 weeks ago
- Nonprofit merges hi-tech and high fashion to make clothes for people with disabilities nbcnews.to/2jrXvto via @nbcnews 1 month ago
- bleacherreport.com/articles/27311… via @BleacherReport 1 month ago