In this post, Kate McGinnis writes about filing complaints with the Department of Education’s Office of Civil Rights. It never would have occurred to me that the DOE housed discrimination complaint investigation, but here it is. Definitely a useful resource to read and file away.
- This is AMAZING: Patients saw stars. Doctors see a light at the end of the tunnel. nbcnews.com/health/health-… via @nbcnews 1 week ago
- Fake Service Animals are a REAL PROBLEM: Blind man's service dog attacked by 'fake' service dog via.fox4kc.com/bprHh via @fox4kc 1 week ago
- Three locations in JoCo. offering free flu shots this weekend via.fox4kc.com/a9JQn via @fox4kc 2 weeks ago
- Nonprofit merges hi-tech and high fashion to make clothes for people with disabilities nbcnews.to/2jrXvto via @nbcnews 1 month ago
- bleacherreport.com/articles/27311… via @BleacherReport 1 month ago