The Center for Educational Testing and Evaluation, in partnership with the Kansas State Department of Education, is seeking special education students to participate in item and task tryouts of new computerized assessments.
Important information about this project:
- Students with vision or motor disabilities
- Grades 3-12
- Students who take the General or have taken KAMM tests only (NOT the KAA)
- Parents must provide written permission.
- Students will receive gift cards.
- Project staff will come to your school to conduct the task tryouts.
- Assessment tasks will take about one hour.
- Teachers will complete an online survey about each student.
More information is available at http://cete.us/atea.
Feel free to send this information to parents who may be interested in allowing their children to participate. Parent information and permission forms are available at http://cete.us/atea/documents.html.
Don’t hesitate to contact me with your questions! Thank you for your consideration of this important project. I look forward to hearing from you.
Accessibility for Technology-Enhanced Assessments Project
Center for Educational Testing and Evaluation