- Survey for B/VI folks on Body Movement
- TVI or future TVI looking for a summer gig? The NFB’s BELL Program may have the opportunity for you!
- Help test/develop a B/VI employment app
- NFB Twitter Chat TODAY on Web Accessibility!
- Participants Needed: Contrast’s impact on VI peoples’ perception of the environment
Tag Archives: Braille Institute
It’s been a few years since I wrote about the Braille Institute’s Special Collection program, and at the time, Peanut was fairly new at Braille. Now that he’s completed his first Braille Challenge, and I just got the Winter 2018 … Continue reading
I am so excited–Peanut’s first Dots for Tots book came today!! Dots for Tots is a program offered by the Braille Institute. As explained on their Web site, These multisensory storybook kits, designed specifically for visually impaired preschoolers, help parents … Continue reading